On December 4, high society’s luxury authority magazine Prestige held its most-anticipated annual party, the Prestige Gala, to celebrate its 15th anniversary at Shangri-La Jakarta.
Socialites, A-list celebrities, and Prestige’s friends were all dressed to the nines! The event was sponsored by Maserati, OPPO, Mario Minardi, Lancôme, and Martell. The guests also participated in a silent auction that benefited the non-government organization Happy Hearts Indonesia & Rachel’s House.
Check out our 10 best-dressed gentlemen at the party:
1. Ronald Liem in Lanvin and Reza Rahadian in Wong Hang Tailor
2. Raphael Maitimo in Zegna
3. Harry Halim in Harry Halim Paris
4. Richard Kyle in Wong Hang Tailor
5. Guy Bedarida
6. Mandy Budiman in Saint Laurent (vest, belt, and shoes), shirt by Salvatore Ferragamo, and brooch by Chanel
7. Samuel Wongso in Wong Hang Tailor
8. Zamri Mamat in Lanvin
9. Marcelino Lefrandt in vintage suit and shoes by Ermenegildo Zegna
SHARE THIS ARTICLE