SUN IS HERE. The sun is finally here and it’s time to embrace the new styles that come with the season
Here’s what you can find in the new issue of DA MAN Style:
- British model Harry Rowley chats with DAMAN about Fashion Week, New York and the day-to-day realities of being a successful male model.
- Young model Marley Camacho talks about jumping into the deep end of modeling and the possibilities he might yet explore in the future Delve into the somber moods of spring and summer with British model John Todd as he roams across the sand dunes and beaches off New York.
- Always ready for action, model and actor Matthew Evangelisti showcases the season’s love affair with sporty styles.
- Danny Beauchamp shares his story of being an old-school model in the age of Instagram with DAMAN’s Editor in Chief Ronald Liem.
- Join model Nic Thompson in exploring the myriad casual styles for a breezy summer amid the delicate charm of the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort.
- Haider Ackermann weaves a story of luxury as seen through a new lens of his own design.
- Mark Williams talks about Ben Sherman’s Peacock Revolution-inspired collection.
- The man behind global fashion brand Bench on how to build a 30-year-old fashion empire.
- The latest seasonal fashions from the runways of the world and a whole lot more…
SHARE THIS ARTICLE