Summer is, of course, the season for sunglasses. Although you probably already have your favorite pair, it never hurts to take a look at all the options that you might want to try out
So, basically, when it comes to cool shades, we have these exciting types to choose from:
- Butterfly, for a high-fashion look.
- Cat eye, for a bit of retro charm.
- Clubmaster, for something a bit more classic.
- Oval, which is your all-year staple.
- Aviator, for that classic rugged look that also offers superior eye protection under extra sunny weather.
- Rectangle, which is quite a versatile option to match any look.
- Rimless, for a lighter and low-profile look with a (literal) edge.
- Round, for a classic look that can also be quite quirky.
- Semi-rimless, when you want to lighten up without sacrificing style.
- Shield, if you don’t really mind the futuristic nuances.
- Square, which is actually quite hip.
- Wayfarer, which has been around since the 1950s but still proves to be a timeless options.
1. Aviator by Saint Laurent, 2. Butterfly by Rodenstock, 3. Rimless by Maui Jim,
4. Rectangle by Maui Jim, 5. Clubmaster by Christian Dior, 6. Round by Rodenstock,
All models available at Optik Melawai
This article first appeared in DA MAN Style fall/winter 2016. Get your copy here.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE