It’s no secret that we love Hermès. Throughout centuries, the label has possessed both steadfast elegance and astute style. A rare aesthetic that balances classicism and modernity.
The recent Hermès Homme Spring/Summer 2020 at Paris Fashion Week strengthens our appreciation for the French brand. Véronique Nichanian, Hermès Men’s Artistic Director, showcased a solid collection that spoke to us. We want it bad. We need everything now.
It was a great-looking range of clothes are effortlessly sophisticated, poetically designed, and crafted to perfection. The mood is easy, calm, and airy. The color palette evoked youthfulness and happiness. And the silhouettes are reminiscent of carefree summer days. It was truly menswear at its finest!
Hermès Homme Spring/Summer 2020 highlights:
- Silk scarf prints—the print synonymous with brand are made into modern jackets, blazers, and shirts
- Striped Pyjama pants—sleepwear as outerwear are going to be big next season
- Earthy colours—from healthy greens, vibrant yellows, pastel pinks, deep blues, and rich browns
- New Go-to Bags—Big or small, strappy or crossbody, classic or sporty, they have a number of options
- Modern Mandals—Finely crafted chunky mandals made in exquisite leather in black and beige
Below are our top picks. Definitely what we’re shopping for Spring/Summer 2020!
SHARE THIS ARTICLE