- PARIS – Athletic fashion and crisp tailoring take center stage as newly instated creative directors make their long awaited debuts.
- MILAN – Some succeeded and some fumbled, but it’s clear that the street wear high influence is catching up with the fashion houses, even in Milan.
- LONDON – As a melting pot for creativity and innovation, London showcases the importance of diversity this spring/summer.
- NEW YORK – While it is arguably the youngest fashion capital, New York once again shows us what it means to be a city that never sleeps.
- FABIO PANZERI – Braun Büffel’s creative director joins DAMAN in a chat about his first full collection for the house and the big changes happening to the 131-year old leather goods brand.
- SUSANNA PERINI – The woman behind fashion and lifestyle brand Biasa, shares her latest collection, the current state of men’s fashion and more.
- HARRY HALIM – Setting the standard for creating first class works, we talk with him about his recent venture into menswear.
- WALK THE LINE – The multi-talented Levi Stocke talks about his many interests, his unique career path and his adventures. Photographs by Mitchell Nguyen McCormack.
- THE ROLE MODEL – Armed with years of experience, Florin Sopcu shares his story about being a mentor for a new generation of models. Photographs by Oltin Dogaru.
- THE LONDON BLOKE – DAMAN catches up with the London based model for a chat about his busy modeling days and future acting project. Photographs by Mitchell Nguyen McCormack.
- STANDING TALL – An all too short chat with model Jason Anthony about walking for Dolce & Gabbana, meeting Will Smith backstage after a show and working with Karl Lagerfeld. Photographs by Tane Coffin.
- KEEPING IT REAL – While relatively new in the biz, Michael Oder has quite an impressive portfolio. This is the story behind his success. Photographs by Luise Reichert.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE