- ON THE COVER: Japanese singer and actor Naoki Kobayashi graces the cover of this issue and talks about his debut in non-Japanese movies, Ridley Scott’s psychological thriller “Earthquake Bird” in his interview.
- DA MAN INTERVIEW: Santiago Cabrera shares everything about his appearance in “Star Trek: Picard,” his fondest memories of working with Sir Patrick Stewart and more.
- DA MAN INTERVIEW: We catch up with Rio Dewanto for his fourth appearance on DAMAN and talk about his latest movie, theater and the film industry.
- DA MAN INTERVIEW: We caught up with actor Camrus Johnson for a chat about his role in “Batwoman” as well as his passion for acting, singing and animation.
- STYLE: Mircea Suba is front and center in our latest fashion story featuring the latest pieces by some of Indonesia’s most celebrated designers.
- KEY LOOKS: Marcos Fonseca showcases how striped outfits has regained its glory as a menswear staple this year.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE