- The distinctive watches from Cartier has always formed a class of its own in haute horlogerie. Combining timeless elegance and cutting edge technology, the maison has produced some of the finest watches in the world meant for those with exquisite taste.
- Omega CEO Raynald Aeschlimann talks about the attaining new standards and reaching new generations.
- Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie, the industry’s most exclusive trade show, welcomes new exhibitors and offers a pleasant surprise for the masses.
- Laurent Dordet, new CEO of La Montre Hermès, raps about the present and the future of the famed Parisian watchmaker.
- Plus many more horological related stories to keep you up-to-date with this year’s outstanding timepiece collections.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE