- The Rising Stars – For our 11th anniversary issue we gather six of the best new talents who have proven that they have something more to offer than what meets the eye.
- In the Name of Art – DA MAN catches up with Tara Basro in her second appearance in the magazine to talk about horror, the movie industry and acting on stage for the first time.
- A Woman’s Touch – Dichen Lachman talks about the depths of hit Netflix series “Altered Carbon,” powerful women characters in the sci-fi genre and more.
- Designated Storyteller – A chat with Australian actor Ben Lawson on how art can, and does, help us all evolve.
- Playing With Fire – We chat with Jay Hayden, who’s at the heart of “Station 19” about his new show, acting in general and family life.
- Feed Your Appetite – Dig into the season’s jovial mood. Rethink your casual menswear game with vivid colors and prints.
- Electric Dreams – In tune with Louis Vuitton’s travel DNA, the house goes on a colorful adventure for Spring/ Summer 2018.
- Denim Fever – The denim-on-denim trend can be a tricky beast, but with the right attitude, the look is a true classic and hot to boot.
- Graffiti Bridge – Playful patterns and prints, along with dashes of bold colors, all come together to as statements of individuality.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE